In winter, fresh leafy vegetables are available. Methi leaves arw mostly used in paratha or methi subji. I have prepared koftas using freah methi/fenugreek leaves and sunked it in cashew nuts baaed gravy.
Combination of methi kofta with rich gravy turns out into delicious curry. I have prepared no onion-no garlic version. Still no compromise in taste🤗😋😍. So this will be a perfect for the people who doesn’t eat onions and garlic.
1 cup fresh methi leaves
2 boiled potatoes
1/2 cup cashew nuts
1 bowl bottle gourd cut into pieces
To taste salt
1 green chilli
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp Dhaniya jeera powder
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 tbsp oil
2 tsp corn flour
2 tsp roasted gram flour
6-7 cashew nuts
1)Peel off and mesh the boiled potatoes. Add finely chopped fresh methi leaves.
2)Add salt, chopped green chillies, roasted gram flour and prepare the mixture.
3)Prepare the balls of equal size. Roll.it over the corn flour.
4)Fry it in hot oil till it tirns out golden.
5) Boil bottle gourd and cashew nuts using pressure cooker. Grind it to a puree.
6) in a pan, take one teaspoon of oil. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
7) add turmeric powder, Dhaniya jeera powder, red chilli powder, garan masala and give a nice stirr.
8) Add boiled puree and to taste salt. Add little amount of water and let the gravy get cooked.
9) Add koftas while serving. Top it with fried cashew nuts. Serve with Indian flatbrade.